Show us your Orange X1's

That is nice, but how small?

My son has one, and my friend too. Just looking at the head tube I can tell that my friend's X1 is bigger, and my son's X1 even bigger still.

Does anyone know what sized these came in?

ha, i had 'test ride' on one that zak tempest had hanging around, seemed to be okay - i liked the urt idea - sit down work - stand up don't. weighed a tonne though!

if any of you doing rebuilds need some stickers, i've got loads of x1/x2 ones and some ones that say stratos too - give me a shout if you need any.

ok, it looks smaller than that. At the weekend I will post a pic of my son's "beasty", and when I see him next I will take a pic of my mate's and post it too.

That is nice, but how small?

that 1st catalogue link showed the different dimensions i think. From memory they came in S, M and L. Mine was an L which has I would guess (without going home to measure) is around 20". The large frames had a good gap between the down tube and the top tube where they meet the headtube. S and M, less so.

development_cycle":2r6m4x52 said:
ok, it looks smaller than that. At the weekend I will post a pic of my son's "beasty", and when I see him next I will take a pic of my mate's and post it too.

Ok, I admit I do talk rubbish, its around 15" centre to centre and 17" to the top of the seat post. All in all pretty small.

I found a pic of my friend's X1 that I took whilst building it. It is medium and is pretty damn close to that word that we don't say on here! Mmmm, no I can't!

Attachments

• Orange X1 in progress.jpg
    Orange X1 in progress.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,115
And now my son's Large one. When it arrived and after 10 min's of faffing. I want to replace the pedals, grips and cranks, he wants to paint the rear triange wait for it.....ORANGE!

I'm sure you're right.

It's just removing that rear triangle and the pivot bearings etc to get it powder coated that I'm not looking forward to!

Back