Mini Kona Hei Hei

Re: Mini Kona Hei Hei - listed as King Kahuna

Very nice, shame its in USA or i would be seriously tempted, and it looks more like a 17" frame :cool:

Re:

Sorry chaps - not sure what happened with the original link, but now amended.

Theres quite a lot of advice on the forums about US>UK shipping. Transglobal express or Parcelmonkey have been all been positive for me in the past.

Re:

Lovely bike but spendy for the std spec by the time you have dragged it over.

lovely in its standard form, very rare and hard to come by! shame its not in the UK.

Re:

On closer inspection, the gussets seem to be there - so yes, a very rare frame. If only a larger size, cheaper and more available for UK shipping!

I would pay a lot more for that bike, it's actually very well priced.

Re: Re:

romanrinos":dz396o3l said:
On closer inspection, the gussets seem to be there - so yes, a very rare frame. If only a larger size, cheaper and more available for UK shipping!

The 1996 King Kahuna has no gusseting, so I would suggest that what you can see could be a shadow.

The front end of a 1996 King Kahuna is the same shape and 3Al-2.5V version of the tubing used on the 1996 Hei Hei. The rear triangle of the 1996 K.K. however is made from 6-4 titanium, which was employed to stiffen up the rear end.

If the bike for sale is indeed a 1996 K.K., the decals on the Seat Stays are missing in the picture, so the only other way to tell is by the serial number, which has a “6-4” suffix.

Pip

Attachments

• Br4leag.jpg
    Br4leag.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,095
  • ZLfBQib.jpg
    ZLfBQib.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,095
Back