Rear Derailleur: XTR 952
Cassette: HG70
Chain: Shimano
Cranks: Bontrager

Wheels: Bontrager Race
Tyres: Bontrager

Saddle: Bontrager
Seatpost: ICON

aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5tdGItbmV3cy5kZS92My8yMi8yMjA2LzIyMDYwNzYteHBydXBic2o1YW1oLTIwMTcwNjE1XzA5MjE0Mi1vcmlnaW5hbC5qcGc.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5tdGItbmV3cy5kZS92My8yMi8yMjA2LzIyMDYwNzEtNnM5MnF2cmw0MHh4LTIwMTcwNjE0XzE3NTQzNS1vcmlnaW5hbC5qcGc.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5tdGItbmV3cy5kZS92My8yMi8yMjA2LzIyMDYwNzAtcmRkMHczZjd4bm5yLTIwMTcwNjE0XzE3NTQyMi1vcmlnaW5hbC5qcGc.jpg

Re:

Woah, you've got a bit of a time capsule there, eh?.

I had a similar Klein myself, albeit unoriginal and in possession of some ominous dents. I eventually gave it away to a friend in need...kind of wish I had it back now, especially after seeing yours :)

Re:

Very nice, 2 weeks ago I bought a 97/98 Klein Attitude Comp frame in the same colour, which apart from two blemishes on the paint (probably from storage) is A1 mint. I’ve gone for a completely non authentic rebuild that suits my taste and will probably get me burnt at the stake! I have used a period Mantiou fork and XT brake levers, both again mint, the rest of the drivetrain and components are fairly new (though all 2nd hand bargains) and the bike looks like it’s just rolled out of a shop.

Re:

Lovely bike. Though not sure it is a '99? I have what I thought was always a '99 Attitude and that was the only year the cables ran on the outside of the frame.

I also have a 2005 exactly the same as yours.

Back