LOOK 241 replica frame and stem

CMT

Dirt Disciple
Hi
I need to thin out the collection and clear out the garage a bit. I’ve got a nice bonded LOOK 241 frame and stem. Does anyone have any idea what I should look to get for it and is anyone interested before I chuck it on eBay?

Frame is in quite good shape, a few chips but nothing major. 57cm (55cm C-C). Yellow is a bit faded in some areas. ITM millennium headset fitted. Has a shimano octalink bottom bracket installed but it will need replacing as it doesn’t spin well at all.

Photo%2013-10-2017%2C%2018%2032%2009.jpg

I’ve seen one on lfgss for £350 but that included some forks, so maybe looking for £300 unless I’m being insane? In which case tell me I’m dreaming and make an offer

I’m not really sure, was hoping someone would have a better idea than me if it’s value

CMT":17v5iucx said:
I’m not really sure, was hoping someone would have a better idea than me if it’s value

well the forum police will be along in a mo and wrap your knuckles for having no price

as for price i have no idea , but deffo interested

Re:

I’ve seen one on lfgss for £350 but that included some forks

So I’ve put a price now and hopefully I won’t get told off :)

Open to offers from there I guess (obviously I’m not expecting that much)

Have more photos available if anyone wants to see them

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back