Who remembers what?

Re: Whom remembers what

As a fat balding geezer my memory is fading but I remember...
Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Especially sunburn from day glow hemmed clothing.

ye, all of them...
never had anodise bits though
still run bar ends
still wear lycra... in fact been wearing baggies for the last few years, ut the last couple of races I've done, went for bibs (as thats what most seem to wear) and ye gads they are better (which I know since I wear them on the road bike)

I am not shamed to say: Nothing has changed for me :LOL:
Still riding a Judy, still loving anodised parts. Narrow bars with horns dowhill? Check! Magura FTW!
Well, except the SPD thing. And the Lycra. Didn't use it back then, still have my army camouflage trousers for the bad weather...

:facepalm: Nothing has changed in this household. If fact I just came across one of my original Rockshox stickers!! Still won't stick anywhere!

Much prefer Lycra...got some new fan-dangled shorts with detachable liners for my birthday (I could bring my self to pay the equivalent of a decent retro frame on them so the Mrs obliged), they rustle and flap about, hang down by your knees....and I think I look a nonce.

Bar ends...why wouldn't you, ..........well I suppose if your bars are over a 1m wide :facepalm:

What's wrong with bright anodized parts...got to be an improvement on the morbid black and grey theme going on.
Bring fluro back I say!!! :mrgreen:

Oh and P.S.

Tomac; "H-Ball" Herbold; Missy; Gould; Baker; Clarke; Caroline; Ned; Juli...et al ......STILL RULE.

I can barely remember to take my medication............

I remember 250lbs of hash..........

Somebody mention fluro?

Re:

Happy happy times when it was all new and new things were coming out tenfold. The thing that hasn't changed for me is the way I ride. I learned and rode rigid for years, don't understand the suspension hype even though I have them, but never go over 80mm travel.
I loved those days and all those points have happy memories for me.
Be interested to know what memories modern day riders will experience in 25 years time?

Back