Unclean, unclean URGH

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Helped one of the parents at my kids school...had a puncture and didn't know to repair it. Turns out to be a Halfords £99 job.
What a piece of sh*t.
Now I feel distinctly unclean having manhandled it :LOL:
Why do people buy 'em.
Off to clean my tools :roll:

Harryburgundy":141efc6g said:
Helped one of the parents at my kids school...had a puncture and didn't know to repair it. Turns out to be a Halfords £99 job.
What a piece of sh*t.
Why do people buy 'em.

should have told them the cost of the materials used in fixing the puncture was worth more than the bike 2nd hand :LOL:

at first i thought you fixed their puncture out of good will and their TYRE was covered in shit.

now that woulda been a real bugger!

Harryburgundy":8v3va5f8 said:
a Halfords £99 job.
What a piece of sh*t.
Why do people buy 'em.

:LOL: :LOL: I think I pee'd a little! :LOL: :LOL:

You think that's bad?

We recently had a customer in our shop that spent £130 on upgrading their worn out drivetrain! We told them it would be better to buy a quality bike but they insisted! If they've got that much money that they can throw away why didn't they get a better bike? :roll:

Xesh":yrvaxmgl said:
You think that's bad?

We recently had a customer in our shop that spent £130 on upgrading their worn out drivetrain! We told them it would be better to buy a quality bike but they insisted! If they've got that much money that they can throw away why didn't they get a better bike? :roll:

When I think what my mint Pro-Flex just cost me, that makes me want to cry!

£70 I spent; £70! Its a DX/XT equipped MINT bike! :shock:

Pickle":1hrw8kyv said:

I'll give you £75 for it! :LOL: :LOL: :p

Xesh":2wenotit said:
Pickle":2wenotit said:

I'll give you £75 for it! :LOL: :LOL: :p

£75 will get you the frame, maybe........ ;)

Just don't go there. I just found a great GT kids bike on here for £100 - perfect for a friend of ours for their boy for chrimbo.

They are saving £10, buying 'new' and getting a heap of poo instead. Arrrghghhh. Why did they ask for my help? Wanted to buy it and put it in the garage for my boy in a few years time!

South Bound":18u0idoz said:
Just don't go there. I just found a great GT kids bike on here for £100 - perfect for a friend of ours for their boy for chrimbo.

They are saving £10, buying 'new' and getting a heap of poo instead. Arrrghghhh. Why did they ask for my help? Wanted to buy it and put it in the garage for my boy in a few years time!

Ah, think that would be the same one I was trying to persuade someone to buy.... I'll not try and help people anymore who ask me to look out for a bike for them, more agg than it's worth.

The geezer who I helped yesterday is a nice fella, when he said he was going to buy a bike I said 'whatever you do don't buy a piece of poo from Halfords etc'....what did he do :?: :roll:
I did notice the seat and bars were not straight...but could bring myself to touch the horrible thing anymore...besides the threads etc would probably strip and that would have been my fault. :LOL:

Back