Apaches are cool

Wu-Tangled":345rwozn said:
this will lead me to my next poll...

what's 'arder, a lion or a tiger?

A shark with a laser beam attached to its head.......gets the win every time.

*I add the caveat that, obviously, disputed lion/tiger would have to be lured to the edge of the pool..............

AND..........of course an Apache would give Airwolf a Free Haircut, by dint of not being a fictional creation and having a proven record of blowing the absolute shit out of variou stuff.

legrandefromage":759324qu said:
Wu-Tangled":759324qu said:
this will lead me to my next poll...

what's 'arder, a lion or a tiger?

surely a badger with a flick knife calls the shots?

depends which one mr t is taking for walkies at the time...course if chuck norris was walking the other one ...that would be a great punch up..

I typically chuckle at folk wearing RayBan Aviators. The sole exception is my mates brother who flies an Apache for the army. Hard to the core! He wears Aviators and is free to do so.

Wu-Tangled":228vwmyc said:
I've said it before but I'll say it again.

The local Apache squadron just flew over.

I know they are bringers of death and I'd imagine this would overshadow any attached coolness if you had ever lived in a war zone or under a dictatorship...but to spoiled westerner, and aircraft nerd me....Apache's are cool.

The ultimate commuting tool. No one would clamp it and you could park it near on anywhere you liked.

:cool:

It is smart but cant get excited over something the yanks designed. Be the same with the JSF - Just a fast(er) Harrier ;)

yes apache is good, but this.....this is awesome:
JLM-USAF-helicopters_MI-24_2.jpg

im no helicopter expert but isnt that the russian heli gun ship??
and im fairly certain the apache would still do it in a scrap ;)

rob

lets see apache gun ship ...non line of sight missile from 50 miles away compared to 30 year old mil 31.a alu gunship .........no contest.....

A few years ago, we were driving down to Newquay past the airport. There were 4 Apaches, all taking off together. Amazing sight! :cool:

Back