FS> Hope 27.5 wheels inc tyres, bars/stems/mechs

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Edit! more stuff added! :)

so i have a bit of stuff for sale, will add to this post later when i have taken a few more pics of stuff but first here are some wheels i have for sale:-

Hope Evo 2 hubs on mavic rims, stainless steel spokes with brass nipples.

the hubs spin fine and the have been taken care of over the last couple of years and currently have a steel freehub body so you can fit any cassette you like, although i have been running a 10 speed i'm not sure if these will take an 11, so i'll check tomorrow, the bearings are fine and the rims spin nice and straight.

they are currently set up for 15mm bolt through front and 142 x 12 rear but i think i have some different ends if you want standard QR front and rear as these hubs can be made to fit several options.

the tyres are Maxis High roller2 2.3" up front and a Ardent 2.25" on the rear, both have plenty of wear left and are currently running tubes although they are tubeless compatible, i just never got around to doing it.

i want £200posted for these, no offers as i think it's a good price with the tyres etc.

pics
IMG_8007 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8014 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8015 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8008 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8016 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8009 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8010 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8017 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

shimano SLX 10 speed rear mech, pretty good condition, was on my fat bike but i've upgraded to 11speed on that, has XT jockey wheels £30 SOLD ON EBAY

IMG_8419 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8420 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

shimano XT 10 speed rear mech with Hope Jockey wheels, this was on my Orange 5 but have upgraded to 11 speed, few wear marks but functions fine £45
IMG_8421 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_8422 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

as you can see the ano has worn a bit form use but the teeth aren't worn yet
IMG_8424 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

10 speed deore shifter £12 SOLD ON EBAY
IMG_8425 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Easton EA70 stem 100mm x 6 degree x 31.8mm, £10
IMG_8436 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8437 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8438 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8439 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Xlite riser bar, uncut at 630mm £10
IMG_8440 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8441 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8442 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

FSA carbon flat bar, 600mm, 25.4mm slight sweep there is some slight damage to one end but i had in a bike for quite a while like this with no issues, damage is pictured £15
IMG_8446 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8447 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
the damage:-
IMG_8448 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Specialized silver flat bar uncut at 600mm wide, 25.4 £10
IMG_8449 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8450 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8451 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8452 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

RaceFace flat bar uncut at 575? odd measurement! £10
IMG_8453 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8454 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_8455 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Thomson stem, new stainless bolts fitted, 10 degree x 90mm x31.8mm, £30 SOLD :D

Re:

Jon what's the inside width of the rims on the Hope wheels or put it another way what's the widest tyre they'll take?

Re:

if memory serves, the rims are xm319's, this means that the internal measurement is 19mm, i put 2.4 High Rollers on them a while ago with no issues, frankly i have run 2.5's on xc517's before so these should be ok up to 2.5 i'd say

Re:

bumping this advert, and also, i checked and the hope hub will take an 11 speed xt cassette

Re:

hey Rick,

Hope hubs tend to louder than most, having just given them a spin to gauge the loudness i would say in terms of Hope hubs these are somewhere in the middle, i have friends who run hardly any lube in the freehub to increase the sound and others who put in loads to reduce or dampen the sound, so they can sort of be changed but at best it makes only a little difference. i have never found these to be irritating though, personally i hate the angry bee sound from king hubs so each to their own i guess! :)

go on, you know you want them! ;)

Back