Postage to Norway?

cmmolloy1

Devout Dirtbag
Looks like my carrera has been saved from breaking if I can find a cheap way to ship the whole bike to Norway. Anyone have any experience of shipping to abroad they can hekp me with?
The fellow is in no hurry for the bike so cheapest method preferred.

Thanks

cmmolloy1":2u3p2f3u said:
Looks like my carrera has been saved from breaking if I can find a cheap way to ship the whole bike to Norway. Anyone have any experience of shipping to abroad they can hekp me with?

Thanks

Google 'freight forwarders uk' I recently had stuff that i sent to a couple of these who posted on to poland and china. They were booked by the buyer.

The History Man":2j21m199 said:
cmmolloy1":2j21m199 said:

Thanks

Google 'freight forwarders uk' I recently had stuff that i sent to a couple of these who posted on to poland and china. They were booked by the buyer.

Thanks History Man

Re:

Norway is not a member of the European Union. From The Netherlands to Norway I'm paying more for postage than to EU countries and I'm not able to post larger packages such as framesets or bikes. And I have to fill in a customs form.
I think you'll have the same issues sending a bike from the UK.

Have you tried Parcels to go they find best rates to send parcels, or Parcelhero. If you can make it fit into a box less than a meter long its normally cheaper.

Back