Light 'em up!!!

Gazz never has a zooka felt so shat upon :LOL: :LOL: top bodgin fellah :LOL:

FWIW I run 2 X 130 or 140 torches and this is plenty for on the road, unlit country road at that. But I need more. :twisted:Check out candle power forums too theres a sub section for bike lights. And I believe the MTBR has a decent lights section but haven't looked at it yet.

makster":3jds046m said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-Vintage-Bicycle-Lights-VERY-OLD-Parafin-possibly_W0QQitemZ170271802477QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170271802477&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

:LOL:

:D dammit, missed those beauties. Still not got myself to tesco yet though...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
clockworkgazz":18q0x86a said:
I just got one of those cree lights from tesco silverburn(cheers Kiaser)and man is it bright, will try and find some way to fix it onto the handlebars tonight and let you know what I think and wether 1 will be sufficient?

I just picked up one of those Tesco lights and they look pretty decent , gonna mount it on to my helmet with some velcro straps , well pleased !!

yeah good idea matty, I mounted it on the skid lid last night and apart from the extra weight tis a good solution.

the finished result , quite tidy i fink

clockworkgazz":15xg6eaf said:
yeah good idea matty, I mounted it on the skid lid last night and apart from the extra weight tis a good solution.

pretty tidy , if they prove a winner i could add another 2 to the channels in my helmet , that would work pretty good at dazling cannondale king into a hedge or a ditch ha ha

Attachments

• bikes 034 (Medium).jpg
    bikes 034 (Medium).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,011
  • bikes 035 (Medium).jpg
    bikes 035 (Medium).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,011
  • bikes 036 (Medium).jpg
    bikes 036 (Medium).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,011
will be interesting to see how long the battery does last, not long I suspect- 3 lights up there and you will have a neck like mike tyson by the end of winter :LOL: :LOL:

Matty, 3lights will be to heavy, watch the batteries on these, large MAH rechargables struggle to fit in them. I found 2100 to be about right, reckon 40-50 min run time on a set so you'l have to take a couple spare.
Thining of a night rideon Thursday if youre up fo it Matty, a gentle pootle

Back