Come on England!!!!

Result was never in doubt once Oz won the toss, they'll build up a big total (around 650) and then stick us in near close of play tomorrow. The pitch is already starting to crack apparently so Warne is going to have a field day..

Pessimistic? me, nah never...

england never wins the toss .

i think you are right , they probably going to declare on 650 and just bowl you out .

Fantastic - didn't realise there were Aussies on the Forum (must admit to not looking at the location field as a rule)
Lets get some good old fashioned banta going......

LQQK - we were strugling at lords last summer, but who went home empty handed?

kingroon":26bmr7xg said:
Day Two..

We need to come out fighting..

Agreed - COME ON ENGLAND - today is our day

My prediction........

Aus 410 All out ( 5 for Fredie)
England 290 without loss :D

Haha wishful thinking there mate..

Wicket just fell at 407.. Hussey..

The Run Rate is at 4.something an over.. That's crazy, watched Harmison "bowl" an over earlier with 3 wide balls?? :roll: WTF??

Being the only Pomegranate in the Office ain't fun today..

mik0312":3d61op2o said:
Fantastic - didn't realise there were Aussies on the Forum (must admit to not looking at the location field as a rule)
Lets get some good old fashioned banta going......

Time difference may cause a few issues but not only are Aussie cricketers better, Aussie cyclists are too! ;)

Tea.. 539 for 8 off 143 overs [altho' down here it's inverted so it's 8 for 539.. Go figure..] and it looks like we might have them done for under 6 tonnes..

Watched a bit in the pub at lunch and our bowling & fielding is shocking, Giles was pitching 2/3 down the wicket allowing a nice jog up to the slog.. A dropped catch :?

Run rate has dropped a bit at 3.8 odd.. :?

I need a beer...

Back