Show us your Specialized

Here's my 1998 Stumpy M2 with a strange mixture of componentry......

Attachments

• stumpy2_666.jpg
    stumpy2_666.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2,369
My '96 S-works on the left and Beaker's '98? after a bit of fettling today.........still work to be done.

Attachments

• Specializeds.jpg
    Specializeds.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 2,360
marky mark":ml8q94st said:
my 2004? s-works M4 slalom inspired steed.

main.php

main.php

No thats a bit older than 2004. I thnk it's a 2000/2001.

lovely set up aswell, what are those forks?

'92 Stumpjumper Comp, Sycip rigid threadless fork, all powdercoated pale grey about five years ago.

Syncros post and stem, Phil Wood cassette hub, Ritchey Logic cranks, WTB GG BB, RaceFace DH ring, singlespeed (42/15) for road hacking. XT V-brakes and levers.

If this autumn's cycle jumbles come up trumps it'll be getting derailleurs (hopefully Mavic) and thumbshifters and going 2x8 or 2x9 for some fat-tyre fun in the spring.

Sorry for the lousy picture.

Attachments

• 06-05-08_2021.jpg
    06-05-08_2021.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,281
doctor-bond":pkv6vyqu said:
Very taken with the 92 comp. What are the forks?
Sycips:

http://www.sycip.com/

They came from eBay USA in about 2002. I was told the tubing's Columbus. I've still got the original threaded fork, but I wanted to go threadless, and the geometry of this one was perfect.

The only original parts left on the bike are the crank dustcaps and rim strips.

It deserves some better pictures. :)
It does. When I get a better camera there'll be some!

one-eyed_jim":3ejo38qy said:
'92 Stumpjumper Comp, Sycip rigid threadless fork, all powdercoated pale grey about five years ago.

Syncros post and stem, Phil Wood cassette hub, Ritchey Logic cranks, WTB GG BB, RaceFace DH ring, singlespeed (42/15) for road hacking. XT V-brakes and levers.

If this autumn's cycle jumbles come up trumps it'll be getting derailleurs (hopefully Mavic) and thumbshifters and going 2x8 or 2x9 for some fat-tyre fun in the spring.

Sorry for the lousy picture.

i quite like the picture. kind of ghostly.

nice colour bike too.

:cool:

Back