Southwest Meet 9th November---PICS ADDED---

Bike Hoarder":20xwkxt2 said:
dirtjumper_dmr":20xwkxt2 said:
if i had to give a preference id say 23rd... we need a list of names of people up for this: possibles so far...

Bike Hoarder
dirtjumper_dmr
andy.l
guybe
tiboltrider123
daj
heathy

this has potential to be a great day, lets keep this thread up and make it happen :D :D :D

Bike Hoarder
dirtjumper_dmr
andy.l
guybe
tiboltrider123
heathy
Gravy Monster
Chris G
cce
t1nt1n :?:

Have i missed anyone out?

Eh? i just quoted myself...... need sleep, need sleep, anyone know a cheat for excel? So i don't have to do it!!!

Bike Hoarder":3hc0i6ju said:
Oh yes, retro theme for sure.
So, is everyone happy for the 9th? Can we make this sticky now? :LOL:

9th fine for me so are we saying its the 9th then? could we all confirm either way? If so i'll edit the title of the thread to something a bit more definate... how do we get this made sticky then?

There are loads of pubs, always at the bottom of a gert big descent :D Unfortunately that means riding back up :cry:

Count me in guys – been thinking about something like this for a while.

Any dates in Nov will be great.

Heathy just tipped me off about this.
I am at sea until the 12th, so the 16th or the 22nd would be nice so I can come and hold everyone else up!

Don't work it around me though as I have been off the radar for a while and can't just pitch up here and call the shots! :LOL:

I am from near Lydeard, so anywhere is easy for me.

Hi all just down the road from the Q's i can do the 9th as well also could lead a slightly unfit group to the plough at holford [good cider] and there is only one hill back up [it's abit long but not too bad :roll: ] please post if intrested Ta steve

Back