Foreigners dont understand dunking do they?/Today I dunked..

Do You dunk?

• To Dunk?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or not to Dunk?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: h

spitoon":155sy9m8 said:
stew-b":155sy9m8 said:
some freaks at work drink cups of coffee thru a twix.bite each end off and suck... Shocked

you really should try it some time. it can get messy on occasion but its so worth it.

Try it with Cadbury's fingers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

I'm a definate dunker, and i can also say that when i lived in Spain the Spanish are too, although it aint biscuits in tea! They dunk churros and croissants in coffee!!

the problem is that foreign bickies are just not up to the dunk, i have tried and failed many times, the result is a sluggy mud at the bottom of the cup. now im back in blighty i can dunk with glee while gazing through the window at the bloddy rain :roll: its not a perfect world :cry:

I learnt from my Gran that biscuits don't taste the same unless soaked in PG.

I lived in France where it's OK to dip your jammed-and-buttered baguette in your bowl of morning coffee

For 3 years I rode past the Stockport McVities factory after training rides twice a week, in a state of low blood sugar.

Do I dunk?

Stupid question....

I have to fight my corner with the missus though. You think you guys have problems - but it is really socially unacceptable in my part of the world.

In the U.S. we dunk donuts in coffee-there is even a chain of donut shops called Dunkin' Donuts, so it isn't strictly a U.K. habit.

FairfaxPat":360vai90 said:
In the U.S. we dunk donuts in coffee-there is even a chain of donut shops called Dunkin' Donuts, so it isn't strictly a U.K. habit.

I thought that's where the cops sat outside when on duty :LOL:

Re: h

xizang":3ucf3uin said:
spitoon":3ucf3uin said:
stew-b":3ucf3uin said:
some freaks at work drink cups of coffee thru a twix.bite each end off and suck... Shocked

you really should try it some time. it can get messy on occasion but its so worth it.

Try it with Cadbury's fingers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Ooooo good call mite give that a go

xizang":nwtfaomn said:
FairfaxPat":nwtfaomn said:

I thought that's where the cops sat outside when on duty :LOL:
Yeah, but cops don't dunk, lest they drool on the uniform. :p

Latest posts

Back