orange clockwork content new pics added

cannondale king":4cn8hfyh said:
i would put the tange forks on but with the king aheadset they touch the frame as there isnt enough clearence shame but i thin some pace rc30 crome forks will look blinding too :cool: :cry: :cry:

dan dont forget that Chris KING do a crown race with a deeper bit to solve that very problem !!

Mattythemod":6oiia5l6 said:
cannondale king":6oiia5l6 said:
i would put the tange forks on but with the king aheadset they touch the frame as there isnt enough clearence shame but i thin some pace rc30 crome forks will look blinding too :cool: :cry: :cry:

dan dont forget that Chris KING do a crown race with a deeper bit to solve that very problem !!

no drama's mate i just brought some pace rc30's with the crome legs off jez so no drama's :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: my plan is coming together just right :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":32jdshru said:
Mattythemod":32jdshru said:
cannondale king":32jdshru said:

no drama's mate i just brought some pace rc30's with the crome legs off jez so no drama's :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: my plan is coming together just right :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no dramas mate

i could do with some of this cable outta tubing
dsc00346_large_708.jpg

where can i get it from??

Cable liners

U gotta be joking Dan? Thought u worked in a bs? Jst pull some out of any lined brake cable or gear if you fancy thinner? I have some spare if you want for postage? Colour matter?

wold matey that inner came with the frame i havn't taken it off yet as im no where near stinging her up yet im still collecting up parts  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL: and yes i do work in a bike shop  :LOL:  :LOL:

Cable inner

Personally? I would use a short piece of the thin Shimano gear outer and inner with stops, think it would perform better n look neater.

Re: Cable inner

Wold Ranger":10kzb2gp said:
Personally? I would use a short piece of the thin Shimano gear outer and inner with stops, think it would perform better n look neater.
i haven't got that far matey its as it came from jim i have somthing even better than that plan watch this space ;) ;)

Back