Foreigners dont understand dunking do they?/Today I dunked..

Do You dunk?

• To Dunk?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or not to Dunk?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im ENGLISH THROUGH AND THROUGH and i DUNK ANY BISCUIT ANY TIME ANY WHERE when i was iraq serving queen and country on christmas day 2004 i dunked the king of all english biscuits the rich tea and i held it proud as only a dunking english fellow can do :D :D god save the queen :D :D

Re: h

spitoon":1rz77due said:
Hob Nobs are the marines of the biscuit world :LOL:

peter kay on biscuits http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MJr9ekTf0xc

"rich teas should be called 1 dips" lol

stew-b":1rz77due said:
some freaks at work drink cups of coffee thru a twix.bite each end off and suck... Shocked

you really should try it some time. it can get messy on occasion but its so worth it.

yes i am a dunker and i dont care what type as long as it has some back bone and no dried fruit :? :oops: :LOL:

Dunk eveything! I like it,not just bickies?

A Hollands cheese 'n' onion pie! Its only a bloody winner, thats all!!

Al.

According to the Gentleman's rules of Nicolas Cardiff, dunking is perfectly acceptable pre: 11 am. Hob Nobs (plain off course) are the recommended medium. Coffee
Afternoon tea dunking....considered dangerous. Assam of course, Rich Tea biscuits. Timing essential.

Dunk

I am a foreigner (travelling in a fried out kombie, hippie trail head full of zombies) and I dunk now and then, mainly in the cold Scottish winters.
Very British institution is dunking, I suppose its a bit more subtle than invading and colonizing other cultures over several centuries, ohh they were the days chaps, what ho, must be off now.
Tally ho

Jamie

( the above is tongue in cheek and no British were offended in the making of this post)

I don't dunk. Its a dirty habit. Really gets my goat when the kids stick biscuits in my English Breakfast :evil:

(the wife is a dunker. :evil:)

Back