I've run out of ideas, what do I do ?

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
About six weeks ago I sold a road frameset on another forum ( non bike ) not loads of money involved but enough £110.

He's paid me, said he would arrange his own courier and I haven't heard a thing since :?

He hasn't been on the forum for over a month :? he gave me a works e-mail but when I e-mailed them all I got was a very short mail back saying he no longer works there :?

I don't know what else to do :? apart from stick it in the attic for 6 months and if I don't hear back decide what to do then :?

Any ideas :?:

stick it in the loft for the 6 months after that i would say its fair game to resell if he moans about it say you can pay the £35 a month storage charge instead ;)
that strikes me as fair even if it sounds like the chap is having a poor run (job loss?? working away perhaps??) 6 months is way more than enough to get in touch
just my opinion of course

rob

How did he pay you? You should be able to contact him via the bank, Paypal, phone number from employer etc.

sounds like he gone dahn!!!!6 munfs...you avin a larf youre onur...all i did woz the postie....hehehehehcan see it now....forwarding addy ....dartmoor prision...criminally insane dept....hehehe

gibbleking":35q0svy0 said:
sounds like he gone dahn!!!!6 munfs...you avin a larf youre onur...all i did woz the postie....hehehehehcan see it now....forwarding addy ....dartmoor prision...criminally insane dept....hehehe

:shock: :LOL: did cross my mind :LOL:

He paid by good old fashioned cash :? I posted a letter to his works address and they just sent it back saying no forwarding address :?

Guess it goes in the loft :?

Back