orange clockwork content new pics added

Should be nice, was left wishing i'd gone for a more thought out co-ordinated build (Pace forks etc) instead of throwing bits at it :roll: ,
still it was my first retro build and i enjoyed riding it, did'nt learn anything though, my E3 is just as un-cordinated with a load of bits thrown at it :LOL:

that looks great, so does your garage/tool selection. Mine consits of different size hammer oh and an allen key set! :p

clockworkgazz":3dd3y2fg said:
looking forward to seeing it M, are you going to the hairy coo next weekend (thread hijack sorry :oops: )

Cant make that man :( , got family visitors next weekend who i have'nt seen in ages, be a bit rude say hello then to dissapear for a day :) , then again i could drag them along with me :LOL:

Good choice of build. Silver (with maybe a touch of black) is the best combo for the orange & white frames I reckon. Anything else can be just a bit too much.

Looking forward to plenty of progress pix. :D

gotta saddle off kev and i think it fit's in nice gonna get some tioga pycho's in butterscotch off my good man yo eddy soon as he can get some the plan is coming on nicely ow and ordered some dia compe ss5 levers from a supplier in silver and fitting onza ho canti's :cool:

Attachments

• DSC00392 (Large).JPG
    DSC00392 (Large).JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,153
  • DSC00393 (Large).JPG
    DSC00393 (Large).JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,153
  • DSC00394 (Large).JPG
    DSC00394 (Large).JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,153
Nice...looking forward to seeing the full build...reckon the tange forks would look ace on this!

Rich

i would put the tange forks on but with the king aheadset they touch the frame as there isnt enough clearence shame but i thin some pace rc30 crome forks will look blinding too :cool: :cry: :cry:

Back