Help, Proflex team RF-1 team pics needed.......

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,
I need a bit of help, I have my newly aquired proflex 750 and am thinking of a new paint job, so I am looking for a colour picture of the proflex RF-1 team issue bike, I believe it was made in 1991 and there were only 8 or so made for the team, of which 1 I read somewhere got nicked as soon as it hit our shores.
➡️ If I remember right it had a silver front triangle and a red or orange rear triangle, if any one has a pic I would be grateful if I could get a copy, plus if anyone knows of someone who can reproduce some good copy decals, that too would be a help.
Oh!..... and what are these cranks :?:
have included the only pic I can find (B&W :( )

rf1.jpg

Girvin cranks

see the title page of the Ultimate Bicycle Book by Richard Ballentine's for a colour picture: they appear as described by Scant (elsewhere on this site there's a cool pick of a Yo Eddy from the same book)

Re: Girvin cranks

tangent":57bo0etf said:
see the title page of the Ultimate Bicycle Book by Richard Ballentine's for a colour picture: they appear as described by Scant (elsewhere on this site there's a cool pick of a Yo Eddy from the same book)

:) So I bought the book, and there they are........and Yes very nice fat, also managed to find a nice pic of the team proflex elsewhere, :D so I can now get on with planning the project.... ➡️

teamproflex.jpg

Back