Lidl Giant Allen/Hex Keys £3.99

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
These are massive and long...1.5mm to 10mm...I bought a similar set off ebay recently and they are poop and now in bin. These seem very good so far...probably wont be in stores long. I just bought mine so hurry chaps!

Attachments

• 19310dd144c58fa07485b420dd9a3da54dd5a57a.jpg
    19310dd144c58fa07485b420dd9a3da54dd5a57a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7,309
Re:

With all due respect...I agree to a degree....but the ones you pictured are all but identical to ones I binned...the lidl ones are far stronger

Re:

I've had both the lidl and Aldi sets of these for a few year and they not missed a beat yet. And put quite some strain through them.

If your bolts crap and worn, that not the keys fault, they still haven't rounded.
(I use them at work too and have a few sets for convenience).
The only part that will shatter quickly is the plastic handle thing ;-)

Good Allen keys in my eyes.

Re:

The allen keys themselves look exactly the same as the halfords proffesional ones I have.

legrandefromage":1botv150 said:
Aldi and Lidl stuff is usually to the German TUV standard, which is quite good (unless you are VW).
Used these today under mahoosive load to extract a bastard of a crank bolt and I am relieved to report...result indeed. Bugger all flex and no damage. Buy some.

Re:

I'm with legrande on that one. TUV / GS marks are usually a good indicator that they're at least fit for purpose ;)

Back