The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a turner isnt retro.. they actually work ;)

ok, price guide for a kona hei hei & king kahuna (the ti hardtails & not modern FS frames)
around £550?

As you will have seen i'm having to sell off a few bikes to help get a new roof over our heads (its a long and boring story) All is for sale and that uis why I am here. I need to put a price on my RC100. I hope it stays as I have lusted after one for years, maybe the others will sell and i will be able to keep it, but lets see. It is 99% complete, just awaiting decals from Gil. All the groupo, bars, post, saddle, tyres are NOS, everything else is mint and refurbished. It is completely as new. So what is its value??

Cheers
Si

Ive decided to only part with mine if some one fronts £700 ish for the bike (as per the build in my sig-but RC35's and conti or re-issue porcs instead of my tristy skinny slicks) or £1k with the additional original pace wheelset, RC30's spare bullseyes & a world of other spares.

Other than that Im not too interested in selling. And if it did sell, I would be gutted!

Shame to hear your having to even consider selling, I ve seen the work youve put in!

I dont have a pic ,
But what would be the price for a pair of '98 bontrager race lite wheels,the ones that were laced to chris kings ,24F 28R
Anyone?
May have to split my pride and joy if the bloody bills dont stop coming

Kona Cindercone

Decided to sell my Cindercone, what would you think it's worth please?

Complete1-1.jpg

full details here: http://subversionbmxblog.blogspot.com/2 ... -sale.html

Any comments appreciated ;)

thanks

Zaskers are pretty common, try searching the forsale section for prices on others that have been sold, also try ebay completed items search, shouldnt be too hard to find a price range.

Rockshox Mag 20

Any idea how much these'd are worth?
They were re-sprayed red in 1994 and haven't really been used since.
Crown has small chip, as does canti hanger. Don't really move much so spares or re-furb.

Attachments

• IMG_3427.JPG
    IMG_3427.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,799
  • IMG_3425.JPG
    IMG_3425.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,797
Spinergy Spox 700c rear wheel?

Hi all,
As part of a bulk acquisition I have a 700C Spinergy Spox rear wheel. The rim is straight and true with no major marks to the braking surface, and all spokes are undamaged. However, there is some play in the freehub body and the hub bearings need a service/overhaul.

I don't know enough about these wheels to say whether the freehub body is serviceable or replaceable - or indeed whether the play I can feel is actually 'normal'. Similarly, I don't know if the bearings are sealed press-in units, or cup 'n' cone. However, it's an extremely light wheel and provided the running parts can be restored should be good for many years yet.

I'll try to get some pics up later, camera not playing nicely with computer at present. Any suggestions for value on the basis of the description?

Cheers, Gareth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back