The 8th gates farts and flying ants aftermath thread

Re: The 8th gates and flying ants aftermath thread

Big thank you to LGF for a super day, starting with bacon butties and big mugs of tea, via Greggs, nice pub lunch, and ice creams. Oh, and the odd gate. :)

only pics i took, had a great day, many thanks mark for taking us around again and cheers to all who make these rides fantastic!!!!

i too, am pooped

see thee tomorrow night ;)

Attachments

• 20170716_110342_001.jpg
    20170716_110342_001.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 2,319
  • 20170716_160424.jpg
    20170716_160424.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2,319
Re:

Definitely. Brilliant ride as always, even if my right ankle got so soundly thrashed with nettles and thistles it's significantly bigger than normal. Ta muchly LGF, hope you decide to organise another gates ride next summer

IMAG2018 by Toby Taylor, on Flickr

IMAG2019 by Toby Taylor, on Flickr

IMAG2024 by Toby Taylor, on Flickr

IMAG2026 by Toby Taylor, on Flickr

IMAG2028 by Toby Taylor, on Flickr

IMAG2030 by Toby Taylor, on Flickr

IMAG2031 by Toby Taylor, on Flickr

IMAG2032 by Toby Taylor, on Flickr

Regards

Marge

Re:

Thanks to LGF for putting on another great Gates ride and to Lillian for the bacon butties and Tea.
I didn't take any pics but look forward to seeing everyone elses.

See you next year :D

Re:

Alas got too much refurbing to deal with & im too out of shape to ride this year. Heres hoping there IS a next year.

Great day. Thanks Mark for pulling it together, tea etc and most importantly, your role as herder and gate keeper!
36.6 miles by my GPS! Knackered I was driving home...did it rain at Cambridge...we were lucky.

Cracking day LGF, thanks to Lillian for the coffee and bacon sarnie.

As always many thanks to LGF for organising this ride and planning the route, and to everyone else for making it such fun with a great turnout.

Back