´94 Manitou FS

Etched was the missing word. Thank´s.

Yes, later models (as well as today´s new models) are all laser cuted.

Cheers, mate.

Thank´s, guys!

Updated pics...

I´ve changed the M910 XTR shifter combo for SRT800 X-Ray Gripshifts, Paul levers and Paul stoplight brakes. Also has a Control Tech stem and seatpost, black Flite, and Chris King headset...
There´s another frame coming, right now... :D so i´ll have an HT, 2 FS and a DH. Manitou collection completed.

16102008430zk1.jpg

16102008433tz5.jpg

16102008435pz6.jpg

liked it better with the black atac stem and black seatpost, but it's still nice.

sounds like a great collection you have there...perhaps a group photo is in order :D

GoldenEraMTB":29lf0ikw said:
liked it better with the black atac stem and black seatpost, but it's still nice.

sounds like a great collection you have there...perhaps a group photo is in order :D

Black seatpost was a Tune with a shim, and wasn´t tight as it should, so i had to change it.

As soon as i get the other FS frame turned into a bike, a "family pic" will come out... ;)

Vitorzip":2wxhyyol said:
GoldenEraMTB":2wxhyyol said:

Black seatpost was a Tune with a shim, and wasn´t tight as it should, so i had to change it.

As soon as i get the other FS frame turned into a bike, a "family pic" will come out... ;)

Oh...I see. Looking forward to the family pic.

I have a specific Answer Manitou FS chain device if you want one.

Oh and a NOS ATAC silver 1 1/4 stem

Dunx

DunX":3jcq9f7o said:
I have a specific Answer Manitou FS chain device if you want one.

Oh and a NOS ATAC silver 1 1/4 stem

Dunx

Yes, i saw them along with that Manitou 1, remember? ;)

Back