South Downs Retro Outing - 12th Oct

mattbrown":l2gc2h8b said:
what is the time we are meeting? i have seen there is replacement bus services between three bridges and horsham, dont know about any other routes

no bikes allowed on buses , that is why tintin and I got stucked for hours last time .

With a little luck the weather will be as it has been for the last few days. I went out on part of the route yesterday on my lunch break with a colleague and the trails are in A1 form.
There are a couple of good singletrack downhills en route that should keep folk happy. :D

cchris2lou":2fm4445b said:
mattbrown":2fm4445b said:
what is the time we are meeting? i have seen there is replacement bus services between three bridges and horsham, dont know about any other routes

no bikes allowed on buses , that is why tintin and I got stucked for hours last time .

that is no probs for me, cuz three bridges is still part of crawley, just a 20 min ride away from my house instead of 5 min from ifield on the horsham line

kona

hey if ne one in sussex wants a kona king kikapu frame from 1998ish let me know as i have one i want rid of so give me a messgae

i wanted to bring it up to the gathering but had work!

Back