My Bianchi

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi All, i picked this up two week's ago off the bay. Seen it was local so went to see it and a deal was done for £80! I love the look of and colour of these bike's and although it was filthy with flat tyre's and sawdust all over it i could see there was a lovely bike under the grime. I have totally stripped abd rebuilt it and it has come out mint! there is hardly a mark on it. The only thing wrong was a broken seatpost bolt (hence the seat down in the pic's) which has now been replaced. I have no idea how old it is but i reckon somewhere around early 90's. It is full cro mo with a Campagnolo avanti/mirage group and a Miche chainset. It is only lowly group stuff but it all work's flawlessly. It is called a "sprint". If anyone has any info on these, i would be really interested. Many thank's Dave. :D

Attachments

• my bianchi.jpg
    my bianchi.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 2,337
Nice work Fella.....I just love that colour :cool:

I think I've just got myself a Bianchi too.......pics to follow when it gets here.

I have to say that it really didnt look like this thou when i picked it up with year's of sitting in a mdf dust filled workshop. In fact i think i said something along the line's of "I'll give you £80 cos it's f@ck£d"! The only thing that hasnt come good i the bar tape but im gona renew that as it's only bout £6. I do believe am was a lucky bugger thou! Thank's Dave.

Back