Project Stumpjumper. Now finito.(sorta)

idea.

I saw your kit, and well thought about it... why not modify a modern but old beaten XT rear mech to look a bit retroish and shiny?

it's not done yet, probarly need to clearcoat it or something but, well it looks sharp already...

and yes it really needs Red anodized cogwheels...

Attachments

• PICT0231.JPG
    PICT0231.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 7,206
Proper MTB that :cool:

One of the best I've seen it a long time.

Got get it dirty please, and prove to me that you intend on using it ;)

Thanks for all the replys folks really appreciated :D :D I'm hearing yall on the silver post too.

Iboc they are anti-gravity forks, and are based on tange shock blades with a fair bit of intricate cnc work. Only had a wee bit of testing but thay aren't as bad as I feared, may even get an inch of travel from them :LOL:. also it is indeed a syncros post an earlier model than the micro adjust ones and coincidentally it came from the Netherlands.

Pickle this was gonna be a user but I think I 'll keep it clean a while longer :oops:

kaiser":1rr4gxk4 said:
Pickle this was gonna be a user but I think I 'll keep it clean a while longer :oops:

I know how you feel :oops:

My RTS is all polished and looking mint, especially now it has Mag21's on........I cant bring myself to use it at the moment.

I spent hours last weekend with Autosol and Brasso on the Zaskar, its blinding now........so dont want to use it either :oops:

So, thank god for my Tempest and Pro-Flex :LOL:

Bloody hell, that's utterly gorgeous.

bike of the year more like.

That's what a mountain bike should look like. Just like that.

Nicely done.

:cool:

Hi Kaiser

Hi Kaiser
As a lover of all things Specialized I must applaud your build. Bloody fantastic. Looking just right in everyway.
Take a bow, open a beer and in the morning go out and ride..........ride like the wind.

jamie

Back