Klein Rascal w/ horizontal droputs!?

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi, any info on this bike? I bought it a long while ago on ebay.com but it is a tad too small for me (just a tiny tad too argh!), been looking for another Klein with horizontal drops cant find one anywhere...
Unfortunately prev. owner gave it a respray, more unfortunately my dad has nicked it haha.
I've seen pre Trek Rascals for sale but they mostly have outer cable routing and isht welds (ie not a Klein as far as I'm concerned!)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just found about 10 on ebay.com haha -want one.....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
CTK":mdfenqdm said:
Hi, any info on this bike? I bought it a long while ago on ebay.com but it is a tad too small for me (just a tiny tad too argh!), been looking for another Klein with horizontal drops cant find one anywhere...
Unfortunately prev. owner gave it a respray, more unfortunately my dad has nicked it haha.
I've seen pre Trek Rascals for sale but they mostly have outer cable routing and isht welds (ie not a Klein as far as I'm concerned!)

was there supposed to be a pic?

the Rascal and it's almost identic pre-decessor Top Gun and follower Fervor always had horizontal rearward facing drop outs and internal cable routing. There's no (production) Rascal with external cables and standard drop outs. If it has internal cables, a 1" head set and standard drop outs it is a Pinnacle (square to round chain stays) or the older MountainKlein (square chain stays). Check www.wundel.com for references...

Carsten

some stunning bikes on there though!! :shock:

rascal_1991_horiike_1.jpg

Back