1995 Scott Team Racing CST - start of the project

Yellow or Gold Judy Forks????

• Yellow SL

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Gold XC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just to say I have good memories of the AT4 pro's ;) not exactly wide enough for me but still a nice bar :!: allways a big hussle fitting these in an old syncros stem though :?

nporternz":2lwwjkyr said:
i just fitted gripshift to the AT4 pro!!!

good fun!

new poll up!!!!!!

respect mate, must be a hell of a job doing that without scratching the bar too much :shock:

yo-eddy":142k7vk2 said:
nporternz":142k7vk2 said:
i just fitted gripshift to the AT4 pro!!!

good fun!

new poll up!!!!!!

respect mate, must be a hell of a job doing that without scratching the bar too much :shock:

the bar is scratched under the tape due to brakelevers going on. gripshift was fairly straightforward :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Scott build

Hi

Hows the build up going , ive just started down the line building a 1995 pro racing

have you ever come across any more of those paralevers? id love to get some for my machine , seem very rare !!

Steve

Re: Scott build

scrapper":3em9wyfr said:
Hi

Hows the build up going , ive just started down the line building a 1995 pro racing

have you ever come across any more of those paralevers? id love to get some for my machine , seem very rare !!

Steve

Hey mate - this one never got off the ground unfortunately!! I have never seen another pair of the paralevers. I sold mine - but i dont think he is using them. I can try and find out if you want?

cheers

Back