Votes: 1 2.6%
  • get stuffed you arrogant hairy bugger

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • who the hell are you anyway??

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i left for the most part due to all the arguing about non related bike stuff.a lot of sites i frequent ban the discussion of this sort to avoid bad feelings that bleed into other areas of the group.i suggest you stay and encourage the owner of the site to make it policy for no politics.those that are here solely to spread bad feelings will get bored and move on.otherwise i think the days of retrobike are numbered which would be a great shame.

That Off Topic Chat section and its trolls. It is good trolling for sure, designed to get you triggered but you just can't ignore it and have to keep going back to look what the trolls are posting about next.

Only trouble with it is that its on a bike forum and probably cached by search engines so it makes it look like an Alex Jones forum or something which could put people off joining.

There is no reason to stay, this place has gone to shit, not the first person I've seen latley making threads about leaving or actually leaving.

Please just ban my ass or don't, just pointing out what some of you already know. Forum has gone too shit, social media is not to blame.

legrandefromage":13p4zu2l said:
Rather than flounce off or fade away, give me reasons to stay - inflate/ deflate my ego

I dont mind the same old questions of what isnt compatible with what, thats not the issue; its just not fun anymore.

Quite simply

Because we all love you and your cheeseyness

Re:

As a font of cycle knowledge and one of a limited number of folk here who still organise rides, I'd like you to stay as you make a valuable contribution to the RB community. Without your stuck bottom bracket how-to thread I would have wrecked / skipped more than a few frames!

SP

P.S. I have the Gates ride on the family calendar at home so hope to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back