Grenfell Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAANNNNNDDDD were off.

I hope none of the victims or thier families ever have to read half the shit posted on this BIKE FORUM.

BIKE

FORUM

Thank you, I had asked because I was aware of a piece that was seen on facebook that seemed very similar and by the same writer but the facebook one seemed to be much shorter.

I do not know if the one you provided was the original and the facebook one was shortened or the facebook one is the original and someone has lengthened it as it appears on twitter

https://www.facebook.com/STUKFS/posts/1424010790952992

Re:

Because of the communications environment in which I work, I get to see a lot of stuff. I can't vouch for the veracity of this one or the other versions you've seen, but I just found it a poignant perspective. May be I should have refrained from posting it – it's no problem at all to remove it...

* Post now deleted due to the above trolling invasion of the pitch.

Totoro":3blrdscr said:
AAAANNNNNDDDD were off.

I hope none of the victims or thier families ever have to read half the shit posted on this BIKE FORUM.

BIKE

FORUM
OFF

TOPIC

SECTION

Totoro":3tw2qkat said:
AAAANNNNNDDDD were off.

BIKE

FORUM

And yet here you are posting in the very same section you do not want. I'll open a thread rather than hijack this one

KDM":2qqfw9jc said:
Totoro":2qqfw9jc said:
AAAANNNNNDDDD were off.

BIKE

FORUM

And yet here you are posting in the very same section you do not want. I'll open a thread rather than hijack this one

I actually do want this section and mostly enjoy it.

I just think some people might have more luck with their post on another forum other than one mainly frequented by cyclist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back