Mayhem 2017 "Retro-Bution" Team sub thread

Re: Re:

Cheshire1980":p0hywmm2 said:
Not going to make it :( , thought I could drive down this morning, but my daughter has been poorly this week and has gradually got worse, and is now in hospital, and obviously a serious matter like this takes priority... really gutted to missing this event, and embarrassed :oops: to be letting a team down with no notice, so my sincerest apologies. Equally I need to be here with my daughter. Hope everyone has a good event and that the team manages to fill my riding gaps.

Now that is a proper excuse.

Hope she's well/recovering?

Thanks guys for all the kind comments. Gutted to have missed a sun kissed mayhem, and not being able to meet up with like minded retro enthusiasts.. My daughter unfortunately had a tick bite a few weeks back where she contracted Lyme's disease, which can be very serious and unpleasant and life threatening if not treated. Thankfully she is making s good recovery slowly. Hopefully I will have a little more luck for for the next event. I certainly don't like to let people down, particularly team events, so my sincerest apologies. Anyway sounds like you all had great time out there. Cheers chaps :)

Cheshire1980":1ryw8ron said:
Thanks guys for all the kind comments. Gutted to have missed a sun kissed mayhem, and not being able to meet up with like minded retro enthusiasts.. My daughter unfortunately had a tick bite a few weeks back where she contracted Lyme's disease, which can be very serious and unpleasant and life threatening if not treated. Thankfully she is making s good recovery slowly. Hopefully I will have a little more luck for for the next event. I certainly don't like to let people down, particularly team events, so my sincerest apologies. Anyway sounds like you all had great time out there. Cheers chaps :)

Jees :shock: Hope she makes a full recovery from that. Tbh thats one thing im para about when walking/riding through deer inhabited pastures.

M-Power":230gx5uo said:
Cheshire1980":230gx5uo said:

Jees :shock: Hope she makes a full recovery from that. Tbh thats one thing im para about when walking/riding through deer inhabited pastures.

Cheshire1980":3glrhz2t said:

The Guv'nor John took your spot and did us proud with two super fast laps. :D

Back