And....SOLD !!! Ritchey WCS tan walls NOS 1.9

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
Tyres in perfect NOS condition, release agent, no cracks, casing walls perfect. Very very hard to find these in the most desirable 1.9 size, as it fits early frames of tye late 80s early 90s that didnt have huge clearance in the rear stays. I shoukd keep them but i sold the other 89 FAT i got them for.

Cost a fortune to import. Il take a hit at £135 PPG 'Including shipping' to UK.

Attachments

• IMG_3331.JPG
    IMG_3331.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_3332.JPG
    IMG_3332.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_3333.JPG
    IMG_3333.JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 854
Re:

another member (widowmaker) posted a question asking about where he can find some 1.9 wide knobbies ... may want to blast him a message about these ...

Re: Re:

k-rod":21kmz0xe said:
another member (widowmaker) posted a question asking about where he can find some 1.9 wide knobbies ... may want to blast him a message about these ...

Yeah, saw that but looks like hes on a budget. These will prolly end up on another garage queen :eek:

Re:

Find me another set of these amazingly light and in perfect NOS condition for £140 PPGift shipped to UK addy ? before I use them myself. These are period correct for bikes from 89/90 era !!!! You can pay that for off the shelf modern ditch finders :LOL:

Final Reduction on these 1.9s

£135 PPGift including shipping to UK address. Perfect tyres for most UK conditions, except deep winter gloop.

Split considered if you only want one for a rear. £70 PPG ea

Re:

Almost gone....The floats dipped under a few times, the maggots been sucked, first to flash the cash gets these NOS originals. Perfect for retro weight weenies or if you need to drop a Ti bike sub 20lbs ;)

Back