Hairy Coo - XC racing in rural Perthshire

Ok I have now entered.......... fear me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cocodemer, do I need anything i.e receipt or owt? Or just turn up?

Away Caboose has other plans on Sat. some twat had told him Sunday was the hairy coo day so he cannot make it :oops:

Met check have it dry in the afternoon so I hope you are wrong Kiaser.

Think I will bring a spot of lunch in case they don't sell pork pies up there and will reg. on the day, to many forms to fill in online for my pea brain.

Will take the clockwork out for a wee spin in the morning to make sure she is tip top.

Look forward to seeing you velo, mini ken and ken on SAT.

I to am very much looking forward to this wayhay!!!!

yes if you can print off the signed declaration and bring it along when you register. We will have all your details on the system and a number allocated for you when you turn up.

Forecast now says brightening up through the day, after overnight showers!

Food wise there is a catering stall doing a spit roast, and selling other sundries

mmm

Finally put our entries in, aiming to get there for 9.30 - assuming the races (fun and juvenille) start at 11am although it says on the website 10am - could you confirm the start time Cocodeemer please.

I might be dragging along the whole family as we have to travel on to dunfermline straight after the race and spit roast lunch of course :)

Will there be other things to occupy non cyclists? and will there be toilet facilities?

Look out for UltraMiniKen on his wooden walker bike. He doesn''t know how to stop yet.

Hi

yes your right the race does start at 11am but best to be there for half nine /ten time, to get registered.

We will have a few bits and bobs to do - bouncy castle, piper, some live music, food and sinclair cycles will be here.

And yes we have toilets! and showers!

cheers
coco

Coco whats the course conditions like at the moment? Dry, muddy, rocky?

yes

well in bits in is a bit of each, there is some mud and were expecting rain tonight so could be muddy, especially with a few folk going around

there are rocky parts to the course, and some of the sheltered bits are dry, so its a mixed bag.

cheers

Coco

Latest posts

Back