my favourite two films...potentially the best ever made...

I put steve mcqueen Lemans & Any given sunday!! :D

cornholio raiders of lost arc & full metal jacket !!

daj":pe80m0kh said:
I put steve mcqueen Lemans & Any given sunday!! :D

Man I must have seen those films a hundred times, brilliant.

Also like Bad Taste- favourite film to watch when we used to get in after a hard night.

Also have to put '12 Angry Men' on the list as well as 'Rendevous' 8 spellbinding minutes of sheer greatness!

I feel such a tool. Never even heard of half these films :LOL: :?

Star Wars is the only true classic. The original trilogy obviously :)
Oh, and debbie does dallas. But that goes without saying.

Guys, what would you say about John Frankenheimer's Grand Prix? I have been watching it quite often but then once my VHS died I promise myself to find it on a DVD. Still.
I love the moment when one of cars could not start and you can see the light smoke coming from its exhaust and then it it fires up (grat shot from back of the exhaust) . That is a masterpiece for me. Cool pictures as you can almost feel the petrol burnt rubber. I must buy it on a DVD!

Guys, what would you say about John Frankenheimer's Grand Prix? I have been watching it quite often but then once my VHS died I promise myself to find it on a DVD. Still.
I love the moment when one of cars could not start and you can see the light smoke coming from its exhaust and then it it fires up (grat shot from back of the exhaust) . That is a masterpiece for me. Cool pictures as you can almost feel the petrol burnt rubber. I must buy it on a DVD!

The film is a masterpiece!! Gardener`s car which was a formula junior done up to look like a GP car is looked after by dads old lot and still a front runner. On the dash is still has his signature!! :D

nothing beats "eat my killer spinning steel you alien scum" for a 1 liner although "mmmmmmmmmm crunchy bits" comes close...

Back