nothing but retro for my modern puppy!!!!

nporternz

Gold Trader
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
sleeping on a megabyte!!! bought him heaps of toys and he went straight for th old megabyte!!!!!!

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,073
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,073
Awwwwwwwwwwww :D their so cute at that age, just before they destroy everything they can get their teeth into :LOL: :LOL:

kaiser":33wpsnqs said:
Awwwwwwwwwwww :D their so cute at that age, just before they destroy everything they can get their teeth into :LOL: :LOL:

tell me about it!!! had to rescue a NOS psycho K from the jaws of death earlier!!!!

kaiser":1bpyugcg said:

Speaking of teeth, they soon remind you just how sharp puppy teeth are, more like bloomin needles!

guybe":2y3mtgcp said:
:) It's Golden Retriever dog?

its a labrador puppy but may have been a mechanic in a former life as yesterday it was trying to eat the megabyte (which was worn so I let him keep it) and this morning he had some tyre levers in his mouth......... I might have to teach him to change tyres..... ;)

:D They fatten up nicely

I mean that if your not careful they have a tendency to get a bit overweight

Here is my boy, 1 year and 2 months. He is at that stage at the moment where he ignores everything I say and thinks nothing to running off to the other side of the field to sniff another dog/person/thing or anything that moves! Will he come back, will he heck as like. Love him to bits though.

Attachments

• Lake District August 2008 024 (Small).jpg
    Lake District August 2008 024 (Small).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 880
here is max the rotti at 8 months (top pic)
he is now 14 months and 48 kilo,s and very testy with it(bottom pic)

rob

Attachments

• DSC00394 [].jpg
    DSC00394 [].jpg
    79 KB · Views: 856
  • DSC00006 [].JPG
    DSC00006 [].JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 855
Back