Moser Sprinter

retrojon

Retro Guru
Picked this up last night. As with most of my purchases, I was lured by the lurid paint scheme. :LOL:
Seems to be from around '99, so not that retro, but I think the colours belong in a different era.

I can't find much information on the net about this model, it seems to be pretty much bottom of the range, a mix of Mirage and Veloce, with Vuelta Stylus rims. Should be good enough for what I want though.
Excuse the lousy pic, I'll take some good ones soon.

Attachments

• moser sprinter.jpg
    moser sprinter.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,766
always liked moser bikes, my friend still has the gianni bugno leader ax 1991 replica,and that is beautiful. i'd buy it off him but it's too big for me.

that's a very european paint job though! :D

I was watching that on e-bay.

I was going to take the tribars & wheel and sell the rest. so if you want to sell them let me know.

The tri-bars are some short little Scott effort I think.
The wheels are not great, so I don't think you missed out. Front hub needs new bearings and a cone. Several spokes were completely loose, and a nipple was rounded off on the spoke that needed most adjustment, so they needed a little work.

Has the pic disappeared? I can't see it anymore.

retrojon":312h0uek said:
The tri-bars are some short little Scott effort I think.
The wheels are not great, so I don't think you missed out. Front hub needs new bearings and a cone. Several spokes were completely loose, and a nipple was rounded off on the spoke that needed most adjustment, so they needed a little work.

Has the pic disappeared? I can't see it anymore.

The tribars were right, short and scott, just what I was after.

Photos still there.

Back