Alfa Romeo 156 Selespeed- Sport Pack 3 £1800

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Alfa Romeo 156 Veloce Green Clover Leaf edition- RARE!.
Sport Pack 3
2 litre twin spark- 155BHP
5 speed Selespeed semi-auto transmission with paddle shift
Silver with charcoal Momo Leather
FSH
X reg
80,000 miles
All factory options, MOMO leather, sport handling pack, climate and winter pack, 12 speaker stereo with 6 disc changer, air con, orange dials, 17" alloys with matching Avons, factory sport pack side skirts, big brake kit, cross drilled rotors etc
Had belts and variators done, full service six months and 2,500 miles ago
6 months Tax and MOT
Very very tidy, belonged to a mate whos a Alfa OC member
Looking for a bargainous £1800. Big lump of car for crazy money!

Cheers

S

I have always fancied one, I have just finished paying off my current car, I am tempted but I think the sensible thing to do is to spend my extra cash on bikes....sorry :(

(I have no where to keep a 2nd car and I couldnt justify sacking off the current one.)

If you somehow have this by the time I turn 25 this August (insurance goes cheaper) I might buy it.

How is it for fitting bikes?

have you pm'd Heathy on this, he is car hunting and this one sounds much nicer than the ones he is looking at.

richie-t":319cqs7u said:
do you want to sell my 156 too fella, it's the bain of my life!

Why? I love 'em to bits, fast, comfortable and all the Alfa's i have had have been 100% reliable and pretty cheap to run (apart from the '72 Bertone with the race motor that gobbles fuel by the bucket load :shock: )

Wish I didn't have to sell it as its so nice to run in the cold Northumbrian winters- looks like the bike for me :oops:

Back