1992 LITESPEED Elevated MTB - a new project

Looks lovely.....don't see these very often, look nice nice beefy tubes too....can't wait to see some parts on it :)

Wow, that's awesome! Ti frames are really like jewelry for men I guess...

How are these things welded btw, because I can't help but noticing that all those Merlin, Litespeed, Xizang frames etc etc always have beautiful welding. Especially Merlins always have such sweet and smooth weldings.

Lucky!!

I am so jealous one for you having that and secondly for being in Finland, i was there for work reasons a couple of months back, i visited Kokkola and you hav some amazing riding country there. I bet your bikes get some serious use!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing more of your build!!

Re: Lucky!!

mazdaman1980":1joekpwz said:
I am so jealous one for you having that and secondly for being in Finland, i was there for work reasons a couple of months back, i visited Kokkola and you hav some amazing riding country there. I bet your bikes get some serious use!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing more of your build!!

Well, yeah we do have here good soil - no mud or sand but lots of gnarly roots and rocks. No big mountains though, only smallish hills. But basically a trail bike with 120-140mm of travel in both ends is a correct weapon-of-choice in here.

My retro bikes don't see much action except for my Klein Adept hybrid. the situation should change when I complete the Xizang.
Although I have most of the components for the Litespeed, it might take some time until it is ready (storage problems).

Re: Lucky!!

Archangel":1eb88gxo said:
(storage problems).

Well... I can help you... I can take Storm and Xizang to my place... :cool:
Maybe Merlin too...If I have to. :LOL:

Back