Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

Hi Nick,

Could I go with an XL please - let me know how you'd like payment.

Looking forward to MM now - just gotta decide if I'm going to ride or heckle all weekend. Favouring the latter, preferably in the captains chair outside the Intruder ;)

Re:

One large T for me please, assuming the sizing is kinda normal - not Italian (need XXXL) or US (XS for the baggy look) ;)

Re:

Great looking T can I get an quantity x 2 in size XXL please

Much Retro Love

Jussa

Skynet":1xc2i65y said:
Didn't have much time to do it. I've uploaded a larger preview to flickr (click on it). If there are any small improvements anyone wants let me know.

Doesn't Mint look a bit strange in this rendering, leaning on nothing?

In the first rendering he was leaning on the R in Retro - seems more natural....

I was going to wrap the text around more but it then makes the main image quite a bit smaller. I might have chosen a different image or combined it with a different pose so that wouldn't be a problem.

Did have a quick look on thisiswhy for the original but didn't spot it from the thumbnails.

Anyway, although I sent Nick yet another final version today I'll try and have a look.

Re: Re:

I'll PM you all my Paypal info

believe this is the sizing for Gildan t-shirts

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 545
Re:

An alternative, using a mint sauce calendar as the basis of the fonts. Green was a bit too much, so swapped to yellow. Didn't need to shrink the image this way. Agree amongst yourselves.

Back