My first build and i got the bike for free, now i need help!

If you want to send everything to me - I can supply another frame and fill in any blanks and build the bike up to a very high standard (ask Pickle)

just checked and I have tons of stuff spare.

PLEASE READ:

Ok how about this. We all submit a list of our parts that we are willing to donate. We then open up a poll for each part with more than one submital. We then vote for the part we wish to see on the bike. Only the winning part needs to be posted to Mazdaman for building. Therefore, we all have a say, can point out potential flaws/originality and can save any left over parts for another occassion.

If everyone is happy with this suggestion I'll set a deadline of 9PM Saturday for parts to be submitted. I'll then put 24hr polls up on the 'mtb chat' thread so you can vote for your favourite (mods if not possible please let me know).

Please do not post any parts at this stage unless you really, really want too. Also if your parts are possibles can you confirm there availablity and likewise confirm unavailabilty if parts are no longer available.

Hey im easy

That sounds fine by me but some people have already sent parts; the only thing i will say is that i would like to have the Girvins that Defiant has offered me on the bike as my dream was always to have a pair of these as they are so different looking, as to the rest of the spec i will leave it in your hands guys as you have alrady seen me alright but any parts that you wish to donate outside of this bike i will start to collect for my next project which will be my bike to build and sell for charity. Then you can judge me on my own merits!

I hope you are all ok with this, but thank you all for making this happen, i feel like i cant say thank you enough.

Old lx 8 speed shifters

My mates son gave me some bits for nothing, in amongst them were some old 8 speed lx shifters(rapid fire ones).PM me postge details and you can have them as I loves me thumbies.
Judging by the response you'll have her finished by the weekend!

Help me please guys - it takes a 27.2 seatpost, so what size clamp? I have a 29.8 which came off an InBred, which if I recollect is a 27.2 seatpost?

1x Deore XT Biopace Chainset
1x Deore LX Rear mech

Posted Today

you should get tomoorrow :cool:

The Start of the Jigsaw Puzzle !

nic":2nvbgfsi said:
Help me please guys - it takes a 27.2 seatpost, so what size clamp? I have a 29.8 which came off an InBred, which if I recollect is a 27.2 seatpost?
IMO that should work.

Latest posts

Back