My first build and i got the bike for free, now i need help!

Haven't seen any offers of shifters yet. I am reasonably sure I have a full set of DX thumbies, most of the parts are either donations from here or spares that came off broken shifters, would seem right to donate them to this build. Pretty sure they have the hidden click if you are going 8 speed.

PM me mazdaman if you want them.

The karma frame is in transit - should arrive at Mazda's tomorrow. The headest is 1 1/8th inch and has the cups in situ along with a seat clamp and new elastomer. Although it's decalled as a 353, the frame construction is as an 853 and, unless I'm mistaken, the rear triangle/brake bosses accept a 26" wheel - although I never got around to building it up.

What have we started... it's gotta be better than winning BoTM!?! As a major shareholder, I'm interested to see the build now!

Mr K

Ha ha

Well i have to say that once this is complete and it wont be long that is my next move, so who has the biggest heart, because having spoken to most of you, you all have massive ones (hearts!!!!!)!

I am still in awe mind!

2h7f8xz.jpg
[/img]

What parts are still needed? I'm clearing out loads of stuff and could use some karma :)

MadCowKev":3ub7avn8 said:
What parts are still needed? I'm clearing out loads of stuff and could use some karma :)

Ditto what MCK said...What parts are still needed?

I may have some stuff too, been giving bits away for a while now.....

Back