My first build and i got the bike for free, now i need help!

Oh aye.............ye'll have to be quick if ye want them- as of now, I'll accept nothing less then 73pee...........

are you still looking for a pair of cantilevers? i have some silver shimano ones with newish blocks off my saracen you can have all 4 if you like. pm me if thats any help :D :D :D

I have a 5 bolt granny if needed, and a leather/ti late 90's WTB saddle if for some reason Tall Paul's saddle falls through. Also might have an ahead stem...Easton EA50 100mm...if my friend doesn't need it, as his bike was half stripped. Might have some crank bolts lying around and defo have some bullet valve caps in red or blue.

i have an original offroad seat if any use might even have the post as well all in very good condition bike was NOS

I have some blackwall tyres kicking around, good as new, let me know if you need them.

Choice of 2 pairs; full tread and 'cross' as I call them (knobly side/semi slick middle), let me know if you want a pair ;)

Hey

Well seeing as i need to continue to build my fitness as i am running the London Marathon in April i would welcome a race or big ride.

Tell me more about this mayhem. I searched on google and saw something about a Saab sponsored event, is this the same thing?

Thank you to everyone again for your help, i have been overwelmed by everyones kindness and generosity, i am so excited and just cant wait to show you the build up pics!!!!!!

What is the headtube size?

This Vector is 1"

klein4.jpg

Back