My first build and i got the bike for free, now i need help!

Gravy Monster":2sxm2tie said:
sinnett177":2sxm2tie said:
Well lets make this a retrobike credit cruncher!.

I have a rear mech you are welcome to, I will dig it out later and let you know what else I find ;)

I have its, its a Deore LX M563, I also have an XT Biopace square taper chainset, silver rings and black arms if you want it.

PM me you address and I will get it out to you ASAP :cool:

Cheers

daj":11gsqzoq said:
I am confused ... is it being built as a period bike or what everyone can muster together?

I know I dont have anything from 1992/1993 but will have a rummage if its anything goes?? :D

Madzaman1980 it's your bike, you decide in which direction you wish to go.

What diameter is the post? I have a Silver Kalloy with Blue Ano Clamp in 27.0 x 350mm that I can chuck in with the saddle.

Hey

Well i was hoping to restore the bike to its former glory but i figure i should not look a gift horse in the mouth so i will build it with whatever i am given, i just cant believe what an amazing bunch of people you all are. I am going to run out of karma soon!

Re: Hey

mazdaman1980":28sw3r61 said:
Well i was hoping to restore the bike to its former glory but i figure i should not look a gift horse in the mouth so i will build it with whatever i am given

If you can supply things like headset size, seatpost diameter, seat tube diameter, bb shell size, etc. I'm sure people would sort you out with what they've got.

Period would be nice but if we can make this a rider it would be a good start.

Whaddye mean 'WTF'?????

KellogsSperkeyDerkeysSmall.jpg

Look at them- quality, still in wrapping they are!! I could get, ohhhh.......pence fer them on eBay!!! :p

Lysander":3tx3addd said:
Whaddye mean 'WTF'?????

KellogsSperkeyDerkeysSmall.jpg

Look at them- quality, still in wrapping they are!! I could get, ohhhh.......pence fer them on eBay!!! :p

If i'm not mistaken since you posted that you've had 50 offers for those off people building with turquiose anodised themes!

Back