JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

Think I will keep an eye out for a 14 inch clockwork for my little girl, will have to be a pink purple one for her tho.. looks a well specced clockwork Ed.. :)

Re:

Yeah, not bad Calum. XT crank, DX wheels, LX + STX mechs, Gripshift, XT canti's etc. The bloke bought the frame then built it up for his wife with various parts he got in sales. He had the matching gold USE handlebar bitd but changed it as it was too narrow.

He said his mrs never really used it and the condition backs this up. Tempted to get it painted to match the silver/grey frame if I ever get that refinished. Reckon my lad will like a matching bike. :cool:

Think I will probably split it down for now and rebuild it in a few years with different parts. Interesting to note that the frame is too small for a rear canti mount so can be switched to V's without spoiling the look. ;)

Re:

Nice score Edd - was after that for my Mrs as it was only in Liverpool but never mind!

Looks a minter, sure your little lad will be buzzing with that in a few years :cool:

Thanks for the comments on the yellow clockwork :D

I had been looking out for the black xt canti and chainset for some time, and managed to buy a lovely set off Cybernck.

I may change the stem to a shorter angled one which I have, as the current one is a bit of a stretch for me now, especially with the geometry of the 89' frame, which is also 21".

Nothing to do with me reaching 50 next year! :facepalm:

DSC_1988.jpg

I think this a clockwork... Can anyone confirm?!

Infinity sticker, all DX, and pulley for front mech. Any info greatly received!

Re:

Hi, my initial thought is that it looks like a '93 Clockwork – particularly if it's just a Tange Infinity decal on the seat tube. Nice.

Yes likely to be a 1993, although late 92 had tange infinity in the same orange decal graphics. Anyhow 92/93 will be its year. Great bike :)

Back