womens logic !!

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Ha,ha

Went for a ride this morning with the mrs, One of the old tracks has a gate with a bollard at the end of it, Loads of room to get round etc but there was a deadly stinging nettle that was poking out a bit onto the track .... So here was her options ...

1, carry on as normal, brushing past the nettle which prob would even get you ( it didnt me )

2, panic seeing the KILLER nettle ... steer into the bollard ... then still looking at the nettle try and get off the bike while half way round the bollard crashing your boyfrends beloved Orange to the ground landing in a heap on top of it then this is the best bit ... putting your hand into some stinging nettles ... Honestly it was amazing ha.ha

I think women must have an inbuilt mechanism when they see something that stings, my GF goes ape-shit when there's a wasp within the nearest 100 meters :?

beepbeep":1p4wa91c said:
I think women must have an inbuilt mechanism when they see something that stings, my GF goes ape-shit when there's a wasp within the nearest 100 meters :?

Mine did yesterday....hornet in the back garden....I was waxing some wood, let the little (or big) thing do its 'thing' (but keeping a beady eye on it just in case). Me waxing, Hornet just mooching about.....MrsNeill comes out.....goes apeshit, Hornet gets distressed (never good), she orders me to kill it, I refuse...MrsNeill trys to kill it.....eventually succeeds :roll:
MrsNeill sits down....ladybird lands on her back, she thinks its Hornets mates and leaps up vertically...screaming.....I laugh as she realises its just a Ladybird and go back to my waxing.... :cool:

neilll":jjmd0ojz said:
..I was waxing, let the little (or big) thing do its 'thing'.....MrsNeill comes out.....MrsNeill sits down.... on her back, she mates...screaming.....go back to my waxing.... :cool:

skip a few words out and you've got the plot line for a pron movie there.

Russell":k4j2rx95 said:
neilll":k4j2rx95 said:
..I was waxing, let the little (or big) thing do its 'thing'.....MrsNeill comes out.....MrsNeill sits down.... on her back, she mates...screaming.....go back to my waxing.... :cool:

skip a few words out and you've got the plot line for a pron movie there.

:LOL: :LOL:

Back