Macretro fat camp

Re:

Shite month for me. Weight still hovering around 92kg. Not helped by two boozy weekends in a row and Sharron falling off the slimming world wagon.
Work was mental with extra bookings galore with various managers forced to use up stored days before the end of year deadline.
Only 4 rides and 119 miles.

On the plus side, felt really good at Glentress yesterday. Climbing was plodding but consistent pace. Downhills felt great, with confidence building as day went on.

Re:

Weight goals achieved pretty much, steady at 75kg. Eating more and doing less sees the Weight rise :LOL: doing more and eating less doesn't necessarily seem to reduce my weight from that 75kg mark.
I don't see any point in losing more weight as I'd undoubtedly lose power when on the bike too, I just need to focus on getting fitter. Less than 3 weeks to go until my 120miler :shock: my training has been thwarted somewhat by manflu and a busy month at work in March, and what with trips to see family coming up etc I just know the day will be upon me all too soon...

Re: Re:

RobMac":2bwzen7y said:
RobMac":2bwzen7y said:
2/1/17

Height : 5'10" / 1.780 mtrs
Weight : 13 st / 82.5 kg

Target
12 st 7 lbs / 79.3 kg Realistically
12 st 0 lbs / 76.2 kg Would be a bonus

Great progress : 13 st / 82.5 kg :facepalm:
82.5 kg
Doin nuthin, nadda :?

May weigh in. Down to 84.4kg, so 1.6 drop from last month. I'll take that, especially after a 3 day beer binge works trip to Germany. 9 rides (only 3 were Zwift), 188 miles.

Re:

No change in weight and only 70miles over 5 rides in April. All off road at least. Work and decorating screwed me over royally.

45 miles in May so far though, plus Sunday's 8 miles mean I've done 53 miles and 4 rides in 6 days. Still not going to be anywhere near ready for riding trip in 4 weeks.

Re:

Still same weight, surprise surprise.
Month started well riding wise, but holiday with Sharron, followed by a busy work month meant only ride since was Robs birthday bimble.

At least June will start well. Currently sitting at airport waiting for my flight to a weeks riding in Ibiza.
Still probably put weight on though, but who cares, it's a weeks riding in the sun without the wife :)

Re:

At least any extra weight should make you faster on the downhills :LOL:

I'd be interested to hear what the Ibiza trails are like :)

Re:

Looks like I spoke too soon Clubby, got on the scales today to find I've gained 4kg over the last month or two :oops:

I wondered why I seemed to be quicker than expected descending mount Keen :LOL:

Back