Battlefield 2...any one for a game some time?

richie-t":208zkam0 said:
any halo 3 gamers in town?

i'm not really an online console gamer IMHO consoles are ment for offline games not online competative ones.

i did have a brief stint with halo2 online which was fun till my subscription to xbox live ran out

Khane":8hqr1edi said:
JeRkY":8hqr1edi said:
That said...im supprised they still have my stats logged, ive not played in an age.

This was my main account:

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page ... t=43598809

I had a few others though for admin duties.

our stats are fairly similar

Indeed same rank, although i prefer my kill:death ratio ;)
for you +4000 ish kills over deaths
for me +15000 ish kills over deaths and in less play time, and thats just the ranked tally

...gah you see this is why stats suck, come wednesday you'll caine me, ive not played in 2 years and will have to get used to all the glitches and aiming.

we're not big fans of glitchers to be honest.
macro users really get on our tits as its not really in the spirit of the whole thing.

we regularly kick people off the server for dolphin diving, glitching into terrain, seat switching in choppers etc etc etc.

we like fair play and if your not going to play fair whats the point of playing at all, we regularly have conversations about people using aimbots/hacks.

i mean whats the point of it ?? you've payed for the game and now your bascily letting a program play it for you, wheres the skill wheres the sense of achievement ??

(P.S) comments arent aimed at you just in general :p

Sorry I wasnt meaning glitches as in terrain glitches, simply the "glitchy" as in interestingly spread out aim pattern that BF2 uses, as in an aimed shot that appears to hit but does no damage.

I whole heartidly agree with you on macros/config edits, however dolphin diving is a tricky one, its open for any one to do and is open to interpretation as to when its being done or not.

Khane":1sigrgr7 said:
richie-t":1sigrgr7 said:
any halo 3 gamers in town?

i'm not really an online console gamer IMHO consoles are ment for offline games not online competative ones.

i did have a brief stint with halo2 online which was fun till my subscription to xbox live ran out

fair enough.

i used to play counter-strike at a fairly high level but i seem to be pretty sucked in to halo at the moment!

dont get me wrong the halo series is excellent, i just dont think consoles are the best platform for online games :D

bf :bad company is far superior to bf 2 in almost every way.i got so fed up shooting a rocket only to see it go right thru the person car ect...as well as campers glitchers...bunny hopping arty freaks and those gits who dump boxes from above on ya head......oh and lag ,,loading times.server time outs and loading times(again)my ps3 bad company has no cheating or bad loading times and i play on a 42 inch hd telly.ps maxed out my ranks and on 42000 kills at the mo.just cant get enough driving thru houses and dropping arty on houses and then watching them run about like ants cos the roof is getting blown off. :D

Latest posts

Back