Parkpre Pro Elite TI

he

yes, it's probarly some dude who had it to impress his friends with...

but that's just good news for you! the big talk this weekend in sweden is that a guy bought a Litespeed in mint (ca1995) with full XTR for about a 90euros, from a woman who thought it took to much space...

lord have mercy!

Re: he

captain8track":1pytvl5t said:
yes, it's probarly some dude who had it to impress his friends with...

but that's just good news for you! the big talk this weekend in sweden is that a guy bought a Litespeed in mint (ca1995) with full XTR for about a 90euros, from a woman who thought it took to much space...

lord have mercy!

Now that is really impressive!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Better pics on a sunny day... (which is being rare lately...) ;)

19122008628my3.jpg

19122008630ab6.jpg

19122008634ag8.jpg

19122008635nn1.jpg

19122008632ri0.jpg

19122008633fh4.jpg

19122008636px3.jpg

I love this bike :D Give it to me please

The Parkpre count on the forum must be in double figures now :cool:

19122008635nn1.jpg

Stunning build. You are going to love the ride those Morati cranks give you, besides looking awesome.

Joder Vitor que cosa más linda. :shock:
Very Nice , uauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :shock:
He dicho.
I said.
No more ein?, ein?

Thank´s for the comments, guys! :D

@ REKIborter: I agree, it seems Parkpre is starting to get seen over here, which is great ! I believe you and i started this small "movement"...

@ Shovelon: The Moratis seem a bit flexy, and since i´m a bit overweighted and they are famous for breaking, i´m not sure if i should ride them as if they were something else... what do you think of them?

@ StarTREK: Gracias, compañero. Eso es muy bueno, sobretodo si viene de alguien que tiene una garage de bicis como la tuya. Tambien tienes ahi un tiempo de mie*** en las ultimas semanas? Nieve?
Translation: Thank´s, buddy! Nice compliment, specially from someone that has a bike collection like yours. Has it also been bad weather there lately?

;)

Vitorzip":zgaahieq said:
Thank´s for the comments, guys! :D

@ Shovelon: The Moratis seem a bit flexy, and since i´m a bit overweighted and they are famous for breaking, i´m not sure if i should ride them as if they were something else... what do you think of them?
I love mine. I have the original style, and the style you have. The flex absorbs a lot of frame vibration, and loads up the drivetrain while pedaling.

As far as reputation for cracking, I think that was overstated. Actually my early pair I bought of Ebay for a song, as the driveside arm had a crack at the lone chainring mount, and at the drive cap. Yes, I did the weld repair and weld/fabricated a reinforced small ring, and have been riding it for 2 years now(I won't go into details, as they usually are not well recieved). I liked it so much that is purchased the later version that is like yours. Both are mounted to American Classic Ti BBs.

Back