1992 Offroad Pro-Flex 852

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Got this lovely machine yesterday :cool:

I'm not going to take praise for the build, because that must go to legrandfromage ;) All I've done is fit the WTB tyres (thanks spitoon), Vetta saddle and SPD's. Just waiting to hear back from Gil regarding decals.

I've yet to ride it due to family being over this weekend, but initial lap-of-the-garden tells me its a good fit :D

Edit: Its a 1992, not 1991 bike as originally stated.

Attachments

• Pro 4.jpg
    Pro 4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2,046
  • Pro 3.jpg
    Pro 3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,046
  • Pro 2.jpg
    Pro 2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2,046
  • Pro 1.jpg
    Pro 1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 2,046
Enjoy..............I still consider my long gone 550 Da Baws in comparison to other bikes since............maybe the rigid forks and flexstem as opposed to either total rigid or suspension forks............I shall perhaps investigate one day.

Needs a Mint Sauce sticker on't top tube.......... :p

jonnyboy666":2r56nn1t said:
glad it went to a good home, i would have very much liked to have that. :D

Yup, definately a good home :D

I am so supprised nobody beat me to it :shock: I mean, the spec is amazing for the money:
Deore Chainset
XT front / DX rear mech
XT shifters
DX canti's
DX hubs
Ritchey rims

Liking that Pickle. Lusted after those back in the day. Keep us upto date when it gets it's decals.

sinnett177":jnkelhkc said:
Liking that Pickle. Lusted after those back in the day. Keep us upto date when it gets it's decals.

Thanks mate :D

Although not on a par with my lust for the Zaskar and RTS of old, I have always liked Pro-Flex's. I remember test riding one of the first Pro-Flex Beast's when a rep had one at the National Cyclo Cross Champs in Nottingham :cool:

Will post some more pics up when Gil has done his thing on the decals ;)

Back