Wookiee's 2015 Travers Rudy Ti 29er latest pics page 6

Re:

Holy sh*t!!! I'm loving that "Rainbow" finish, it's like 90's bright ano colours for the 21st Century :cool:

Mind you, the raw finish isn't too shabby either ;)

Re: Wookiee's 2015 Travers Rudy Ti 29er

I really like that too :D in fact my own Ti is covered in Hope purple, wheels(pro4) brakes etc. I'd dearly love that finish for it.

One email going out this week. I wonder if he'll do any frame.

Edit: Just read yours Wookie. Let us know what they say on that cheers :D

Re:

He did mention to me that it is only available on new frames....maybe if a used frame was properly cleaned....

Re: Wookiee's 2015 Travers Rudy Ti 29er

Canny hurt to send a pic along. Maybe the purple Hope will give a kindered spirits vibe :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

...another revelation! I have said goodbye to toeclips! Got a pair of 5/10 shoes and some Superstar Nano X flat pedals and hit the trails today. I have tried flats before and hated it...but this was so different! My feet felt totally planted on the big pedals and my feet never left contact with them. Super impressed and look cool too!

Attachments

• travers flats 2.jpg
    travers flats 2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 460
  • travers flats 1.jpg
    travers flats 1.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 460
  • 5ten.jpg
    5ten.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 460
  • nano.jpg
    nano.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 460
Re:

Looking good. :cool:

I have a pair of the original style Nanos on my Cotic. I got them when I broke my ankle coming off and a peddle not unclipping. That's not an experience I wish to repeat!

I've got to say, I wish I'd known about them earlier as they are a great peddle with loads of grip. I wouldn't use anything else these days.

Back